Trick To Locate Your Smart Phone Using IMEI number
It really hurts and we feel bad when we loose our article which we have bought by through the money which we get after a lot of efforts, Especially A Mobile Phone. And today’s world is of android phone now we can see Smart Phone in every persons hand. Usually we forget where we have kept our phone last time when we have seen it. But don’t worry, I am going to tell you today how to locate your smart phone using IMEI number very easily.
Help Full Article : Root Android Phone Within Few Minutes Without PC
Track Your Stolen Smart Phone Using IMEI Number
It becomes really a difficult task to how to locate your smart phone using IMEI number when we loose it we definitely try to locate it but we actually fail to do so, It is just because we don’t know a perfect way to track stolen android smart phone. Also we try to search everywhere but this preliminary analysis does not work in reality. But now no worries because you can track our phone with easiest way and that is with using phone’s IEMI number. Internet Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IEMI) It is known as IEMI Number which is generally assigned to each and every mobile phone when it gets manufactured so you can locate your smart phone using IMEI number .
Here in this picture you can find that on the back of each and every phone there is a label which clearly shows what is the IMEI number of that phone is. It mostly mention at the back side of a battery to find it you need to remove a battery of your phone.
Following Are The Steps You Need To Track And Locate Your Smart Phone/ Android Phone using IEMI Number
- Step 1 : First register a missing complaint of a mobile phone in near police station provide then your IEMI number of your mobile phone so the police department can track and locate your phone
- Step 2 : Submit this copy of FIR to your service provider using this way they have to track your phone using their tracking system.
- Also tell your service provider to bock the facilities available on this SIM card so the misuse can be avoid through this phone
- In this way either police or your service provider can get back to you as soon as they will find the phone or an activity done related to it.
Following Are The Steps You Need To Track And Locate Your Smart Phone/ Android Phone using Android Device Manager
- First step you need to search for “Android Device Manager” In Google
- This is the first link you will get as a result
- Now open this link
- It will ask to Login with your Google account
- After you logged in once you just have to select your phone’s model number from a drop down list
- Now press Locate Device button, or you can ring or erase your data by selecting specification
- And you are done in this way locate your smart phone using IMEI Number/Android Device Manager
Hope you will like this Article then do like and share this article.