Usually we can see the list of videos on youtube and can play them but if we try to download these videos, I found that many of us don’t know how to download youtube videos, because this facility is not provided by Google(youtube). But you guys don’t have to worry because I am going to tell you a shortcut technique to how to download youtube videos. Many of us use Keepvid to download youtube videos but it asks for java plugin which really irritates.
So you guys can see this is the video of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj – Raigad Fort Documentary (Courtesy – R N Production). So basically we can watch this video for 5 min 10 seconds but we never find the option on this page how to download youtube videos. But I will tell you the technique in next paragraph.
How To download youtube videos Without JAVA Plugin
- Just look at the URL of this video it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8IVqDEXs7M
- We need to make a small change in it that we have to replace this starting part of URL (https://www.) with (ss)
- Now our URL becomes ssyoutube.com/watch?v=q8IVqDEXs7M
- Hit Enter and you will get automatically redirected to http://en.savefrom.net/#url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=q8IVqDEXs7M&utm_source=youtube.com&utm_medium=short_domains&utm_campaign=ssyoutube.com
- Now we are on this page which clearly gives us Download link to download this video we can see at right side of this picture we have 2 options to download MP4 360p And MP4 720p format.
- So click on this link and your youtube file download will get start automatically
How To download youtube videos direct With YTD
- This is another way you can download YTD (Youtube Video Downloader) from Internet
- It directly allow to download the video we just need to copy and paste the URL in this software.
So In this way we have seen how to videos download youtube videos without using any software or without using any java plugin which is usually required to download video from keepvid.com
Hope You will like this post so don’t forget to like and share it on social media.