Remove Write Protection From Micro SD Card Using CMD To Get Your Important Data Back
So friends are you facing a problem with your micro sd-card or pendrive, like you are not able to access you r important data and feeling hopeless that you cannot get the data, Also many times we see that our computer refuses to format our device whether it is pendrive or memory card. Then don’t worry because today I am going to share my technique to unlock the micro sd-card or pendrive if there contents have got write protected.
So, In this article I am going to discuss various techniques which you can use to remove such kind of write protection as we may have a very important data in our card, or we may have an urgent job to store a particular data in such situation you could use this technique and within few minutes you can get access to memory card.
Also see : Hack Password Protected Windows 7 Using cmd
Following Are Some Techniques You Can Use To Remove Write Protection From Pendrive or Micro SD Card
1. Check For A Lock Present On Your Pendrive or Micro SD Card
Like you can see in above picture this memory card is get inserted into the slot present on adapter, this adapter have a switch which can be use as a write protection lock for your data. So kindly check this lock whether it is on or off if it is off then take care and be ensure that it must be on before you connect your device to the computer.
2. Check your Memory card for Viruses using Antivirus
Sometimes this may happens that our device gets affected with virus or any malware which denies us to access the data so this can be done through the antivirus. Simply scan the drive using any Antivirus for viruses you can refer our Article to get Free Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 with 90 Days Serial Key. Here you can get a free antivirus with license key for 90 days.
3. Check your System Registry
You may solve this easily by making some easy changes to your registry.
- Click on Window button or start button then click on run
- In run dialog box type “regedit”
- Now registry editor will get open now you have to go to this path
- You can see the “write protection” option there
- now you need to Double click on this option and make sure to set its value to “0”
- after doing this process you can check the write protection and even still you are not able to access it then you can go for following step
4. Use Diskpart Utility To Remove Write protection
- Open command prompt from start window or from start button
- Type “diskpart” in that and hit enter key
- Now type “listdisk” and again hit enter
- Select disk one to select your appropriate drive and hit enter
- Now to remove its write protection type this command “attributes disk clear readonly” and press enter
- type exit and you can exit this menu so you are almost done
- Now go to your drive and format your pendrive or memory card once by right clicking on it
So friends i hope so that this article will help you a lot and if you have any queries you can ask in form of comments we will reply you soon. So enjoy the access to your write protected device data.
Also You Can Read : How To Install Start Button In Windows 8